The G2M Research NVM Express® (NVMe™) Ecosystem Market Sizing Report includes a five-year forecast for NVMe-related product segments, industry ecosystem mapping for each segment, and a comprehensive market analysis report.
IT professionals, vendors and investors will gain a better understanding of what factors will characterize NVMe product segment leaders, how NVMe technology is being deployed today, and how it will be used in next-generation IT infrastructure.
NVMe will be used for more than just accelerating solid state drives (SSDs) – it will become a major component of new models for compute, fabrics, analytics, application acceleration, systems management and more. There are more than 70 companies that have announced products for the NVMe market and G2M Research has grouped these product offerings into key categories, including servers and storage appliances with NVMe bays, NVMe all-flash arrays (AFAs), NMVe over Fabrics (NVMe-oF™) adapters, three classes of NVMe storage devices, NVMe I/O blocks and NVMe accelerator adapters.
The September, 2016 G2M Research NVMe Ecosystem Market Sizing Report predicts that:
- The NVMe market will be more than $57 billion by 2020
- More than 50 percent of enterprise servers will have NVMe bays by 2020
- 60 percent of enterprise storage appliances will have NVMe bays by 2020
- Nearly 40 percent of AFAs will be NVMe-based by 2020
- Worldwide shipments of NVMe SSDs will grow to more than 25 million units by 2020
- Worldwide shipments of M.2 NVMe SSDs will grow to more than 5 million units by 2020
- NVMe-oF adapter shipments will climb to 740,000 units by 2020
- Ethernet adapters with RDMA capabilities will be more than 75 percent of the NVMe-oF market
G2M Research provides independent research on the market, but we also recognize that our research scope and focus will benefit from participation and engagement with vendors, OEMs, and channel partners.